Full root access on your own IPv6-enabled VPS (Virtual Private Server) at a fraction of the price of a full dedicated server.
Pay for your server annually and get 12 months for the price of 10.
|RAM||1GB - 160GB||1GB - 160GB|
|Virtual CPU cores||1 - 12||1 - 12|
|Disk space||Up to 3.1TB||Up to 768GB|
|RAID (host server)|
|Hotswap Hardware RAID (host server)|
|Monthly bandwidth||500GB - 24TB||500GB - 24TB|
|VNC Virtual Console|
|Virtual Serial Console|
|Multiple data centres|
|Choice of Linux distributions|
|Ping Monitoring with SMS alerts|
|DNS services for your domains|
|Full root access|
From £6/month or £60/year
VPS with SSD
From £6/month or £60/year
About our Virtual Servers
Take control of your own server
A Virtual Server gives you access to your own private server, giving you complete control over what software you install. This makes it a great way to host services that can't easily be accommodated on shared hosting, such as Node.js, Java webapps, mod_php and git.
What you get with a Virtual Server
A Virtual Server is just like a full dedicated server, and in some ways it is even more convenient. You get root on your own private server, but the hardware that it is running on is shared.
You can access the virtual screen, keyboard and mouse of your server using VNC, even when it is booting or doesn't have networking configured.
Grow your server to meet your needs
Our Virtual Servers can be upgraded or downgraded at any time and at no extra cost: the price of the new service will be charged pro-rata from the time of the change.
Upgrades typically require just a reboot in order to take effect, although upgrading from a VPS Lite to a full VPS will require us to migrate your server to different hardware.
IPv6 as standard
IPv6 is the future of the Internet. All our VPS come IPv6-enabled as standard. As the move to IPv6 accelerates, this ensures that your website and other services will remain directly accessible to all Internet clients. Don't forget to use our IPv6 health check to be sure you're ready!
Your choice of Operating System
Our Virtual Servers are supplied without an operating system by default. You can install one from an "ISO" image of a CD/DVD, allowing you to install almost any operating system and configure it exactly how you want it.
We provide a library of ISO images for popular operating systems or you can upload one of your own. All users have a free 5GB allowance on our storage cluster for ISO images.
- Service monitoring. Basic ping monitoring, with alerts by SMS or email, comes as standard. Our extended monitoring service adds monitors for individual services, including HTTP, SSH, and SMTP.
- Server management. Let us take responsibility for looking after your server. Backup space, server graphs, resolving monitoring alerts 24/7, and essential security updates are all part of our Managed hosting service.
- Backup space. Up to a terabyte of secure private space on one of our backup servers.
- Server graphs. Monitor your servers, gain insight into performance, see trends, and plan for the future with server graphs.
- BGP feeds. For users looking to provide AnyCast service, we can provide BGP feeds. Independent feeds are available in our two London locations.